I want to hunker down, pull the covers back over my head, and pretend I have more time to figure everything out. However, it might have been pointed out that my attitude towards the New Year is “uninspiring” and “so super lame,” so I’ve decided to confront it by blog. Typically, the truth comes out in writing, so by the end of this post, maybe we’ll all have a better idea of where I might be heading . . . seriously, that new pillowcase is really soft!
- Drink more coffee for better health . . . What? You meant less coffee? Sorry, I don’t think so. Let’s try to be moderately realistic here.
- I guess the truth of the matter is that I want to change everything this year.
- Everything is basically a filler word. Just insert some big aspect of life, and it is probably true in this instance: relationships, career focus, location, writing habits, eating habits, underwear, the endings to a few novels written by other people, etc.
- Become stronger:
- Ignore the haters and grow a thicker skin.
- Improve my writing style and habits.
- Reattempt PT and refocus on physical health.
- Remember that self-worth is self-determined.